Saturday, October 30, 2010

US & OZ: October 30, 2010

Let's see what we have on this night of mischief...

From OZ:

I searched and searched for some Halloween decorations and until today there has been absolutely NONE. I finally found the first house with decorations and it was so laughable I had to share it. Supposedly the family I live with has "heaps" but I am yet to see any. Maybe they only put them out on the actual day? We will see.
                                                                                        -Kate



I really wanted to post a photo of Halloween decorations to go along with Kate's, but I just had to share this one...


From US:

Today was my son's last baseball game of the season and look who showed up to ump...Santa Claus!  Just in time for Halloween!!




~Happy Haunting~



No comments:

Post a Comment