Thursday, October 7, 2010

US: Day 7

No photo from Kate again today.
I didn't want to be misleading,
or accused of fraudulent advertising so I took 'OZ' out of the title...

boo hoo hoo hoo wah wah wah sob sob sob
Oh, Kate, why do you forsake me so?


*ahem*

okay, now that I have collected myself here is my photo from the good ol' U.S. of A.  

Yes, it's a cow
But not just any cow
Oh no
This cow is about 6ft tall at the withers
HUGE I tell ya
Ginormous!

He belongs to our local apple orchard and if no one is paying him any attention 
he moos 
until he gets the attention he so desires (and deserves, I am sure)!
He is very social.  

He is soooo cute!!  Just look at that face

He loves when the kids pet him.
Gentle giant.

oh, and he can fit a WHOLE pumpkin in his mouth!
HUGE I tell ya!  HUGE!!


1 comment: