Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photography Series Update

I have been thoroughly enjoying the US & OZ series.  I love getting the lovely photos from our friend down undah and also love the challenge of taking a photo a day myself.

Today, however, we have run into our first glitch.  I usually get a photo from Kate bright and early in my time zone. However, today she is traveling to Fiji and I haven't received a photo from her yet.  I am sure it has to do with packing and traveling and time differences.  I really hope that once she gets to Fiji she has internet connection and we will be able to carry on as planned.  I really can't wait to see some photos from Fiji.

I will still take a daily photo and post it at the end of the day, but there probably won't be one from Kate.  We'll see...fingers crossed...

Let's all say a prayer that she has/had a safe flight to Fiji and remembered to bring her camera!!

Check back later~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment