Monday, October 25, 2010

US & OZ: October 25, 2010

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I am a bit under the weather (a terrible place to be) and have been dozing on the sofa.

Here is the photo from OZ:
Well it started pouring again so I went with this picture. 
I've been wanting to show off the butterfly stickers on my window. :) 
I think they have been there since the first au pair.
                                                                                -Kate



and the photo from US:

Kate has said that the month of October is making her homesick so I thought I would take a photo of home.  These are the delicious deciduous trees by Kate's house.
Don't they look stunning?
One thing I love about fall on the east coast is the color.  Even driving down the highway is more enjoyable when you can admire all the gorgeous coordinating colors of the leaves.

As I was snapping away I thought, I hope this doesn't make her more homesick.  My intentions were pure, I assure you!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She's back, I'm so happy!!! A picture a day from my far away child... :^)

    ReplyDelete