Friday, December 10, 2010

B is for Burrito

They're good enough to eat...
Isn't that how the song goes?  no?  oh...  


Well, if you know me you know my love for burritos is deep and profound.  I think I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never get tired of them.  In fact, I WOULD eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never get tired of them.  
If I could.  I would.  I swear.  


So, when I was browsing on Etsy and saw this I just had to get it.  




Just look at that lovely burrito.  Is it not just THE perfect shirt for your little baby?  


It is from an Etsy store called Lala Lu which is an organic baby t-shirt company.  Their stuff is just darling and made with organic fabric.  Perfect for wee little babies.  And, since I have a nephew that should be arriving any day now I thought what a perfect gift from his Auntie who is a lover of burritos.  


It comes folded in tissue paper with the company card on top.    




And if the capital B with the delicious burrito were not enough, just look at the back:

I cannot wait to meet my new little nephew.  I hope he arrives this weekend.  And, I cannot wait for him to be big enough to wear this shirt.  I will definitely takes lots of photos of him with it on and show you just how cute he is!  

Happy Shopping~




PS...I do not know who owns/operates Lala Lu on Etsy.  
I just ordered one if these shirts and wanted to share the cuteness with all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment