Sunday, July 25, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth


Sometimes, we all feel a little self-conscious.

Hey! It's okay!

Embrace it. Throw your chin out, stick your chest out and say, yes, I feel self-conscious, but, hey! it's okay!

It'll make you feel better instantly. I promise.

Plus, it will make you forget what you were feeling self-conscious about because now you will feel self-conscious about the fact that you are sticking your chin and chest out for the world to see. Okay, maybe I'm not much help. Sorry...

Hey! It's okay!

Sometimes your teeth fall out and you don't want to smile for the camera.


















Sometimes you'd rather the world not know that you look like you went 10 rounds.












Sometimes, you forget yourself because you are having so much fun that you fall backwards in fits of laughter and show your gap-toothed smile after all.


















Hey! It's okay!





No comments:

Post a Comment