Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Foyer


Remember when I bought this?

Well, I tried it around a few different places and it ended up right where it started.
In the foyer.
I like it there. It serves its purpose.
I really like the piece I am just not crazy about it against that
wall color.

The wall color in my kitchen is green and this piece of furniture looked great against the green color. There just wasn't enough room--it looked too crowded. I would have had to rearrange a lot of things to make it fit and I did not feel like going through all that trouble. The kitchen needs to be redone anyway (probably next year) so I didn't want to change it too much now just for one little piece of furniture only to take it out again when we redo the kitchen.

Anyhoo...to make it look pretty in the foyer I searched for a picture to put above it to bring out some of the colors in the piece.

I found one and I think it looks pretty good.

It definitely helps bring out some of the purple and pink hues in the flower details, although I am not sure you can really tell in these photos.

I love the photo I chose. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment