Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day today.
Happy Mother's Day to you all.
I had a nice day.
I am a bit under the weather so that is all that prevented it from being a super duper out of this world kind of day.

But, I got these:
Aren't they pretty?
I am sure my daughter had a hand in picking them out since there is a lot of purple going on.

That girl loves her some purple. And pink. You get the idea?
Little girls. Ya gotta love 'em.


I also got THIS:
Oh, Lord bless us and save us.
Yes, you are right.
It's a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing. frosting? icing.
I mean come on now!!
These kids know me. I mean, they really get me.
They know what mama likes.
This is where I needed to just sit back and take a half hour break.
I could have just walked away for good, but like I said, come on now!
Do you see what's on my plate??

In the meantime...
I was treated to some amazing rubber band tricks:
They were truly amazing. And, yes, I am a bit biased.

I like this one because it looks like my son has 4 hands.
It's just all part of his magic trick! I tell ya, the kid is amazing!!

Don't worry. I didn't forget about this:
And, no, I didn't eat it all by myself.
Okay, yes I did. Or did I?
I can't remember.
I think it has to do with all the sugar I consumed.
Either way, I'll never tell!

The end.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment