Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Wonderland

One of the many blogs/websites I like to peruse is I Heart Faces.  It's a great photography website that was founded by two bloggers and it mostly has pictures of, you guessed it, faces!  They have weekly photo contests which I have never participated in, but when I saw the title for this week's contest I just had to participate.
It's called...(drum roll please...)

Winter Wonderland!

Who doesn't love that?
Okay, there are plenty of you out there who do not like the snow, and are shouting 'ME ME I don't love that!!'  But, can't we all just get along?  Just pretend you love the snow and go over to I Heart Faces and check out all the submissions.

Since I love the snow and love taking pictures of snow all over the place I decided to look through my photographs and submit one.  Since the website is I Heart Faces I had to make sure there was a face in my photograph so I chose this one:



However, I really have no idea if I submitted it properly-there are quite a few rules and regulations and I am not sure I comprehended all of them.  So, I thought I would share it here as well.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You capture the simple, beautiful moments so well Faline!

    XO

    ReplyDelete