Saturday, January 15, 2011

Menu Planning

One of the things I love to do is read blogs.  I don't know how I was turned on to the world of blogs, but I am thankful for it-however it happened.  There are so many great blogs and websites out there with tons of wonderful tips and information.  Most of the blogs I read (actually, probably all of the blogs I read) are authored by women.  Mothers.  A few of the ones I was perusing this week were talking about menu planning.  Apparently there is a huge subset of mothers who plan out their family's weekly menu (mostly dinner) and even have a budget for the grocery store.  I would like to study this subset of the population more and maybe partake in a few of their rituals.  This 'menu planning' (is that how you pronounce it?) sounds very intriguing and I think it may be very beneficial to my life.  My whole entire life could change.  So, if any of you have any tips or advice regarding menu planning and budgeting I would love to hear them.



Isn't this pretty?  I love how the berries are still clinging to the branches and the contrast with the snow.  It was a little tree in a bank parking lot on some road on our way to a skating rink.  I made my husband stop so I could take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment