Friday, September 17, 2010

Recovering



I had some wisdom teeth yanked out.

So barbaric.

I am recovering, and my mouth is a bit sore.  And, I am hungry.  I can't chew anything, so I am on a liquid diet.  To add insult to injury my son had DanDan Noodles from PeiWei last night, which really made me nostalgic for chewing!  Soon....  One day I will chew food again!!

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing the movie Eat, Pray, Love with my friend Jen.  I am hoping that will take my mind off my sore mouth.

And, I also have a cool little photography series in the works that will come to you in October.  I will let you know more as we get closer to the date (can you believe it's almost October??  2010!!)  I am really excited for this and hope y'all enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment