Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Mentionable's

Welcome to the first edition of 'Monday Mentionable's' (cue nightly news music)

My first item was a gift from my sister-in-law.  It is a wonderful body oil from Sabon.



The scent I have is Amber, which I don't think they make anymore, but they have a nice selection of fragrances from which to choose.  It's a lovely, non-greasy, body oil that I spray on after the shower.  I usually just spray it on my arms and gently rub it in.  I think I would like to try the 'Patchouli Lavender Vanilla' next (hint hint).

Here is the current design of the bottles, a little different from the one I have:



I hope this finds its way into your stocking this year, or maybe it's the perfect gift to give to that special someone....

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment