Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Deja Vu all over again

I know I have written this post before, it seems so familiar to me.  We've all played this game.  It's (drum roll please...) WHAT'S YOUR WORD?

I haven't posted in so long, it may well have been the last post you read...

I don't do resolutions.  Instead of resolutions I do a word for the year.  I have been doing this for the past few years and I really enjoy it.  I try to think of that word everyday and meditate with it and bring it into my prayers.

This year I am mixing things up a little bit.  My word is a resolution as well.  Say whaaaa??  Gotta pay attention on this here blog.  Didn't I just say that I don't do resolutions?  Well, this year, my word is my resolution.  So there.  Nanny nanny poo poo.

My word is my bond.  What's that from and why did it just pop into my head?

Without further ado, my word for 2012 is

ORGANISE
or,
ORGANIZE

depending on where you live.  The meaning is the same though...get yer shizz in order!

So, I am going to dedicate an hour a day (is that too much?  too little?) to organization.  I need to organize my time, so it may just mean I get an hour to myself some days.  I can sit around and scratch my armpits.  I also need to organize my bedroom and the toy closet, so I see a lot of laundry folding and board game stacking in my future.  Who knows, I may even post a few before and after shots.  I know you all are dying to see a photo of my armpit post scratch.

Huh?  What?

But, whatever the organizational challenge I will accomplish (a previous year's word) it and, in the long run, be able to spend quality time with my family (last year's word).

Here's to you!  Let's organize the shizz out of 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment